Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun.
But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be fucking cussing like a cunt-fuckin’ sailor you maggot-ridden piece of dick.
yo there is seriously some strange shit going on with these rain showers hitting nyc ritting now. I don’t know if it’s just here in uptown but I keep seeing the rain leave a strange yellow residue all over. If you’re in the nyc area please check after a shower hits your area for…
I realize you’re in the city, so this probably isn’t likely, but is it pollen? I know here upstate sometimes it gets thrown around after rain. Though not to the extent that it seems to be with you. Are there any photos?
Yo, if you wanna hear my current life story feel free to, like, hit me up. Or tell me yours. That’s be cool too.
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)